President visited private sports school in Akmola region
ZHAKSY. KAZINFORM In the course of the working trip to Akmola region, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has visited Private Sports School in Zhaksy municipality, Kazinform learnt from Akorda press service.
The Head of State surveyed rooms for wrestling, boxing and football and a workout room. 170 students are undergoing training here now in boxing, Greco-Roman wrestling and football.
4,800 athletes have graduated from the school since its opening. Among them are the honored masters of sports of Kazakhstan and world class athletes.
In the talk with Yuri Melnichenko, Olympic champion in Greco-Roman Wrestling, and students of the school, the President pointed out the importance of development of mass sport in rural areas.
- All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- Head of State proposes environmental education as school subject
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- President: High time to step up pharmaceuticals production
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis