President urges indexation of pensions and social alowances
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev commissioned to carry out indexation of pensions and social allowances, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«Today I commission to carry out indexation of pensions and social allowances including targeted social assistance by 10% in per year terms. It means that the incomes of certain groups of the population will be increased by more than 200bn tenge,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said in his televised address to the nation.
The Head of State commissioned to allocate additional social alowances to the amount of one minimum wage, which he mentioned on March 23. In his words, this amount (42,500 tenge) should be paid to all those who had a job, as well as to the self-employed caregories and those who receive unreported income.
Today the President made a televised address to the nation in regards to the state of emergency issues and anti-crisis measures launched by the Government in economy and social sector.
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Up to 300 people with pneumonia admitted to hospital in Kazakh capital every day
- Kazakh President signs Code on People’s Health and Healthcare System
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Almaty opens another PCR testing laboratory
- Hospitals in Nur-Sultan to receive around 200 lung ventilators
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis