President Tokayev worries about high divorce rates among youth
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev worries about high divorce rates among young people, Kazinform reported Tuesday.
According to his words, people should always keep in mind institution of the family. It is very important for conservation of traditions, national values and continuity of generations. The President said that a divorce became one of the main problems of the modern society.
He added that intellectuals and teachers should conduct awareness-raising activities and popularize value of a family.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Murat Zhurinov, President of the National Academy of Sciences
- Kazakh President held meetings with members of National Council of Public Trust
- Head of State visits multifunctional music centre SEN
- President Tokayev visits Almaly public space on Republic Square
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visits Hyundai Trans Kazakhstan plant
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis