President Tokayev visits dress-making shop in Kokshetau
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM – During his working trip to Akmola region President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited Akai dress-making and tailoring shop, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
The Head of State praised the quality of the goods made at the shop and wished its team success and prosperity.
The employees, in turn, thanked the President for continued support of small and medium enterprises.
- The key is to protect women’s and children’s rights, Kazakh President
- Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan awarded Order of Dostyk, degree II
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Akim of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev
- Yessimov reports on Samruk Kazyna work outcomes
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Civil Service Agency head
- Kazakh President receives PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis