President Tokayev visits Almaly public space on Republic Square
ALMATY. KAZINFORM During his working trip to Almaty, the Head of State inspected the reconstructed «Almaly» public space on Republic Square. The updated territory is visually divided into several zones: children’s, cultural and entertainment.
Sculptures of Kazakhstan artists are located on the square, large-scale landscaping has been carried out, trees, shrubs and flowers have been planted. Taking into account the history and culture of the city, leisure activities and various cultural and educational events are planned for guests and citizens, the Akorda press service reports.
Reconstruction of «Almaly», the underground shopping and entertainment centre, is planned to be completed in 2021.
- Almaty to build 5 new schools
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- President slams barbaric treatment of animals and nature in Kazakhstan
- President calls on increasing women’s share in senior positions up to 30%
- Kazakh President instructs to introduce child wellbeing index
- Kazakh President highlights importance of political transformation of the country
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis