President Tokayev: UN remains a beacon of hope standing by the millions of people
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a congratulatory telegram to Secretary-General of the UN António Guterres on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the United Nations, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
«This is the moment when nations look back with pride and cherish the impressive path of continuous progress that the UN has attained over these years. And even today, when the world faces unprecedented health, geopolitical and economic crises, the UN remains a beacon of hope standing by the millions of people, especially the vulnerable,» the telegram says.
Kazakhstan President expressed his full support to the vision and tireless efforts of António Guterres to make the UN system more efficient, accountable and coherent.
«It is our urgent responsibility to maintain and safeguard the fundamental goals and principles enshrined in the United Nations Charter. Please be assured of Kazakhstan’s strong commitment to embrace the UN action towards a more sustainable, secure and inclusive future,» President Tokayev underscored.
In conclusion, the Head of State wished António Guterres and all of his UN team every success in their noble endeavours.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announces additional social assistance for people with 1st degree of disability
- Focus areas of Nur Otan Party’s election program highlighted by Kazakh President
- IT and tourism to create 300,000 new jobs in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani doctors’ salaries to grow 2.5 times by 2023
- Tokayev delivers speech at Nur Otan Party Congress
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis