President Tokayev to take part in CIS Heads of State Council meeting
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev is set to participate in the regular meeting of the Council of Heads of State of the Commonwealth of Independent States later this week, Kazinform has learnt from the President’s Press Secretary Berik Uali.
«Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will take part in the virtual regular meeting of the Council of Heads of State of the Commonwealth of Independent States to be held on October 15 under the presidency of Belarus.
The CIS leaders will discuss the state and prospects of deepening cooperation within the Commonwealth. Kazakhstan will take over the presidency in the CIS in 2022,» Uali wrote in a Facebook post.
- Tokayev takes part in Int’l Technology Forum Digital Bridge
- Kazakh Head of State meets with Atyrau rgn Governor
- President Tokayev receives Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance of Hungary Mihály Varga
- Head of State condoles over death of prominent Kazakhstani scientist
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis