President Tokayev sends condolences to Russian President Vladimir Putin
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
It is with great sorrow that President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received the tragic news of the death of passengers and crew of the An-26 plane that crashed in the Kamchatka region.
«Sharing the bitterness of the irreparable loss, on behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and my own behalf, I express my deep condolences to the families and close ones of the victims,» the President’s telegram reads.
- Kazakh Head of State highlights TurkPA’s role in fostering unity of brotherly countries
- President congratulates Kazakh futsal team on making history, reaching FIFA World Cup semis
- Kazakh, Russian Presidents to join virtual Interregional Cooperation Forum
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine expected in Kazakhstan in quarter IV
- Tokayev receives Saudi Investment Minister Khalid Al-Falih
- Kazakh President receives Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Mustafa Şentop
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis