President Tokayev receives Kaspi.kz founders
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received founders of Kaspi.kz company Vyacheslav Kim and Mikhail Lomtadze, the Akorda press service reports.
During the meeting, Kaspi.kz chairman of the board Vladimir Kim and chairman of the management board Mikhail Lomtadze told the President about the development strategy of digital services and the corresponding ecosystem, prospects for the growth of e-commerce in Kazakhstan. Special attention was paid to the small and medium-sized business support plan.
The Head of State noted the importance of implementing technological innovations into Kazakhstan’s company.
- Environmental protection is the matter of national importance - Tokayev
- Kazakh President holds the National Security Committee’s Board extended sitting
- President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Day of State Symbols
- President Tokayev once again urges Kazakhstan to observe quarantine measures
- Kazakh President receives Mangistau rgn Governor
- Kazakh-Chinese relations reached level of long-term strategic partnership
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis