President Tokayev receives East Kazakhstan Governor
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received East Kazakhstan Governor Daniyal Akhmetov, the Akorda press service reports.
The latter reported on the region’s socioeconomic development for the past 10 months. He stressed that vaccination against coronavirus in underway. In particular, 100% of eligible population have already received the 1st jab. It is planned to complete vaccination with the 2nd jab until December 7.
The Governor also reported on the development of the agro-industrial complex of the region. It is expected to increase farm products export by 4 times by 2022.
Akhmetov reported on opening of the Ulba TBC plant. 140 new jobs are created there to produce equipment for energy enterprises. It will produce up to 200 tons of uranium fuel a year.
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- COVID-19: Almaty herd immunity stands at 56.5%
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Kazakhstan detects no Omicron COVID-19 strain, Healthcare Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis