Kazakh President instructs to reconstruct Traumatology and Orthopedics Research Institute
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The Head of State visited the metropolitan Traumatology and Orthopedics Research Institute, Kazinform reported citing the President’s Twitter account.
«I have visited the metropolitan Traumatology and Orthopedics Research Institute. A lot of work is being done here to protect people's health and introduce new technologies. However, the outdated building does not meet the requirements of the time. I instructed the Government to resolve the issue of the clinic’s reconstruction and building of a new unit», Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s Twitter account reads.
- Video recap of President’s Sept 21-27 working week released
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Murat Zhurinov, President of the National Academy of Sciences
- Kazakh President held meetings with members of National Council of Public Trust
- Head of State visits multifunctional music centre SEN
- President Tokayev visits Almaly public space on Republic Square
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis