President Tokayev had telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Russian President Vladimir Putin exchanged congratulations on the 76th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, Kazinform cites the press service of Akorda.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Vladimir Putin exchanged congratulations on the 76th anniversary of the Great Victory Day. The two presidents expressed satisfaction with the progressive development of strategic partnership and allied relations between Kazakhstan and Russia.
During the conversation, special attention was paid to cooperation within the Eurasian Economic Union and the upcoming session of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council to be held on May 21. The Presidents noted the successful work of the two governments in developing trade and economic cooperation, in which significant positive outcomes have already been achieved.
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik and Golubev out of Tokyo Olympics
- Yeldos Smetov brings Kazakhstan first medal at Tokyo Olympics
- 2,297 candidates registered for elections of rural akims in Kazakhstan
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Lutsenko 21st in Cycling Road event
- Head of State gave instructions to Minister of Digital Development
- Number of new COVID-19 cases continues to grow in Atyrau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis