President Tokayev extends condolences over school shooting in Kazan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed his sincere condolences to President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin over the tragic death of Russian schoolchildren in the gymnasium in the city of Kazan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
«At this hour, I share the grief of the grievous loss with the families of the dead children and express my sympathy to them,» President Tokayev’s telegram of condolences reads.
- Kazakh President receives CICA Secretariat executive director
- The task is to create over 1 mln jobs, Kelimbetov
- Kazakh President receives Astana Group head
- President Tokayev receives Chairman of Saudi Arabia Consultative Assembly
- Kazakh President congratulates rescuers on professional day
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis