President Tokayev declares December 28 a national day of mourning
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has declared December 28 the national day of mourning, President’s Press Secretary Berik Uali says.
According to him, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev declared the 28th of December 2019 the day of national mourning due to multiple deaths in the passenger plane crash near Almaty city.
- President Tokayev extends condolences to President of India
- President Tokayev had telephone conversation with Vladimir Putin
- Head of State gave instructions to Minister of Digital Development
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev congratulates Shavkat Mirziyoyev on his birthday
- President Tokayev receives Healthcare Minister
- President Tokayev briefed by Industry and Infrastructure Development Minister Beibut Atamkulov
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis