President Tokayev congratulates workers of creative community on professional holiday
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev extended his congratulations to the workers of creative community on the occasion of their professional holiday, Kazinform reports.
President Tokayev tweeted his congratulations to the workers of culture and arts, noting that their creative achievements promote Kazakhstan worldwide, shape moral values of the nation, and enrich spiritual heritage within the framework of the Rukhani Janghyru concept.
In his tweet, the Head of State also wished them inspiration and success.
The Day of Workers of Culture and Arts in Kazakhstan was instituted back in 1998 and has been celebrated ever since.
- Kazakh President addresses High-Level Event on Financing for Development in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond
- Kazakh President to speak at ‘Financing for Development in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond’
- President Tokayev receives Defense Minister
- Head of State receives Akhmetzhan Yessimov
- Unacceptable to fund needless research, President
- Language committee to join Education Ministry, President Tokayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis