President Tokayev congratulates workers of creative community on professional holiday
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev extended his congratulations to the workers of creative community on the occasion of their professional holiday, Kazinform reports.
President Tokayev tweeted his congratulations to the workers of culture and arts, noting that their creative achievements promote Kazakhstan worldwide, shape moral values of the nation, and enrich spiritual heritage within the framework of the Rukhani Janghyru concept.
In his tweet, the Head of State also wished them inspiration and success.
The Day of Workers of Culture and Arts in Kazakhstan was instituted back in 1998 and has been celebrated ever since.
- Statement by President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Abai Qunanbaiuly Reading Hall opened in Vilnius
- Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
- ResiliArt Debate: concert and cultural-event industry of CA during quarantine. Lessons learned
- Abai’s works in Kyrgyz presented in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis