President Tokayev condoles with Turkey over deadly earthquake
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to his Turkish counterpart President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the occasion of the powerful earthquake which rocked the east of Turkey, Kazinform has elarnt from Akorda.kz.
President Tokayev with deep regret received the sad news on the numerous human victims and wounded as a result of the earthquake in the Turkish province of Elâzığ.
«Sharing Your grief at this difficult moment, on behalf of all Kazakhstan people and on my own behalf, I express my deep condolences to You and the fraternal Turkish people. May the Almighty take the souls of the dead to paradise and give speedy healing to the wounded,» the telegram says.
- Kazakhstan ready to further strengthening multifaceted cooperation with South Korea, President
- President Tokayev receives Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Ruslan Kazakbayev
- Kazakh Head of State urges citizens to follow quarantine rules
- President Tokayev addresses International Forum on Northern Economic Cooperation
- Kazakh President attends Atameken Congress
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Deputy Chair of Supreme Council for Reforms Sir Suma Chakrabarti
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis