President signs law on Baiterek space rocket complex creation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On ratification of the Protocol on amendments to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Russian Federation on the creation of the Baiterek space rocket complex at the Baikonur cosmodrome» as of 22 December 2004, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The Protocol was inked on 31 October 2020 in Moscow, Russia.
- Kazakh, Russian PMs talk over phone
- Kazakhstan names new deputy interior minister
- Sagandykova of Kazakhstan fails in Australian Оpen junior event
- Over 8.7 mln fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Almost entire Kazakhstan still in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 172 new cases, 1 victim
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis