President reported on measures to prevent coronavirus spread in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Minister of Healthcare Yelzhan Birtanov to hear a report on the current activities of the ministry and development of domestic medicine, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
At the onset of the meeting Minister Birtanov reported on the measures taken to prevent the spread of coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was briefed on the progress in the development of the new Code on People’s Heath and the domestic healthcare system
The meeting further focused on the introduction of the system of obligatory medical insurance and implementation of the new nationwide program aimed at the modernization of Kazakhstani hospitals.
President Tokayev emphasized the importance of improving quality and accessibility of medical services rendered to the population. In particular, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed to continue the work on the new Code on People’s Health.
- West Kazakhstan closes COVID-19 hospital
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 vaccine will be free for some Kazakhstanis
- KAZ Minerals opens PCR lab at Aktogay MPP
- Kazakhstan to test locally developed vaccine against COVID-19 on 200 volunteers
- Oxygen concentrators delivered to medical facilities in Aktobe rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis