President receives National Bank Chairman
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received Chairman of the National Bank Yerbolat Dossayev, Kazinform reports citing the Akorda press service.
The President was reported about the course of implementation of the monetary policy in 11 months of 2019, inflation dynamics, the state of the National Bank’s gold and currency reserves and the National Fund’s assets.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was also informed about the inflation forecasts, GDP increase and the current account of balance of payments for 2020.
At the end of the meeting the President gave a number of instructions to Yerbolat Dossayev.
- President urges Kazakhstanis to observe precautions amid fight vs. COVID-19
- Kazakhstan extends quarantine regime for 2 more weeks - President
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Kazakh President to pay tribute to memory of victims of coronavirus
- Kazakhstan holds National Day of Mourning
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis