President receives Central Election Commission Chairman Berik Imashev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has held a meeting with Chairman of the Central Election Commission Berik Imashev, Kazinform cites the Akorda press service.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was informed about the preparation of the electoral authorities for the upcoming in the second half of 2020 direct elections of akims of cities of district significance, rural districts, settlements and villages that are not part of the rural district.
In addition, measures protecting health of the electoral process participants’ amid the pandemic were considered.
At the end, President Tokayev gave Berik Imashev a number of specific instructions.
- President Tokayev meets with Anti-corruption Agency Head Marat Akhmetzhanov
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Human Rights Commission under the Kazakh President convenes for meeting
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Kazakhstan suspends flights to Egypt starting Dec 3
- Kazakhstan sweeps 8 medals at Asian Junior Judo Champs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis