President ratifies Convention on privileges and immunities of specialized agencies
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On ratification of the Convention on the privileges and immunities of specialized agencies», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
The text of the Law is to be published in the press.
- 66 more Kazakhstanis beat coronavirus in Kazakhstan, total at 4,893
- President Tokayev receives Defense Minister
- 4, 827 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- New COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis