President praised Kazakhstanis’ signing national anthem from balconies
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev commented on Kazakhstanis’ signing national anthem from balconies, Head of State’s Twitter account reads.
«Kazakhstanis’ signing national anthem from balconies cannot but leave indifferent all patriotic citizens of our state. Our people deserve the deepest respect,» said the President of Kazakhstan.
«This sincere impulse of quarantined people gives us confidence that all together we will surely overcome this difficult challenge. #BizBirgemiz,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev tweeted.
Earlier Kazinform reported that residents of the capital sang the national anthem of Kazakhstan from their balconies. In a video shared by social media users, the streets of Nur-Sultan are filled with the voices of its people signing the national anthem from their windows and balconies. Nur-Sultan residents joined their voices in a ‘national anthem’ flashmob announced on social media.
This was done to boost national spirit and warm people’s hearts during the quarantine regime instituted in the city.
- Nur-Sultan to host car rally in honor of State Symbols Day
- Kazakh President receives Mangistau rgn Governor
- Kazakh-Chinese relations reached level of long-term strategic partnership
- We are to facilitate cooperation with Russia – Kazakh President
- President Tokayev pays special attention to social sphere - MEP
- Head of State inks amendments to legislation on parliamentary opposition
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis