President OKs law to improve business climate
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On amendments to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the issues of improving business climate», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
The text of the Law is to be published in the press.
- President inks decree on day of national mourning in memory of COVID-19 victims
- Bed capacity for coronavirus patients in Kazakhstan increased by 70%
- Kazakhstan witnesses first signs of stabilization of situation, President Tokayev
- Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
- Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of Mourning
- President Tokayev to address Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis