President of Kazakhstan received ConocoPhillips Chair
ASTANA. May 21. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has received chairman and chief executive officer of ConocoPhillips Ryan M. Lance, who arrived to partake in the 26th Foreign Investors' Council session, Kazinform has learnt from the Presidential Press service.
The sides talked over results of ConocoPhillips work in Kazakhstan, and the change of the Company's priorities. In addition, an agenda of forthcoming session of the Foreign Investors' Council was considered at the meeting.
Nursultan Nazarbayev and Ryan Lance agreed the Company's activity in Kazakhstan was profitable and characterized by high level of mutually fruitful cooperation.
- Kazakh PM attends ECO Summit in Ashgabat
- Iran confirms its high interest in cooperation with Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev arrives in Switzerland for official visit
- Kazakhstan takes part in Council of Foreign Ministers of ECO
- Expo 2020 Dubai distinguished opportunity to develop economic, trade ties between UAE, Kazakhstan: Ambassador
- Video of President Tokayev’s official visit to Belgium released
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis