President of Kazakhstan received ConocoPhillips Chair
ASTANA. May 21. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has received chairman and chief executive officer of ConocoPhillips Ryan M. Lance, who arrived to partake in the 26th Foreign Investors' Council session, Kazinform has learnt from the Presidential Press service.
The sides talked over results of ConocoPhillips work in Kazakhstan, and the change of the Company's priorities. In addition, an agenda of forthcoming session of the Foreign Investors' Council was considered at the meeting.
Nursultan Nazarbayev and Ryan Lance agreed the Company's activity in Kazakhstan was profitable and characterized by high level of mutually fruitful cooperation.
- Kazakh President holds sitting of Supreme Council for Reforms
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- President condoles over passing of professor Talas Omarbekov
- Kazakh Embassy in Hungary organizes roundtable on ‘Interfaith dialogue for peace and harmony’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis