President: Nur Otan gained record 82% of vote (PHOTO)
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The forum of winners with the participation of President N. Nazarbayev began in Astana.
This year it is dedicated to a convincing victory of Nur Otan party in the early elections of Majilis deputies.
According to him, the high turnout of voters has also become a kind of historical record for the country.
"Nur Otan has won over 82% of the vote, it is also a record for our country. We have shown to the whole world that the voting process was held in a competitive environment with the participation of observers from more than 60 countries," summed up the Head of State.
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis