President Nazarbayev to present state awards
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev is set to attend a military parade dated to the Defender of the Motherland Day and events on the occasion of celebration of the 9th of May, the Akorda press service says.
"The military parade dated to the Defender of the Motherland Day will be held in Astana on May 7. On May 9, President Nazarbayev will participate in the events dedicated to the celebration of the Victory Day," the statement reads.
In addition, the Akorda Presidential Residence will host an awarding ceremony of state awards on May 6.
- Tax Code amended by President
- Head of State inks law on issues of entrepreneurship
- Head of State has telephone conversation with Tajik President
- President Tokayev receives akims of a number of regions
- Head of State chairs session on election of rural akims
- President Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstanis on Public Service Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis