President Nazarbayev sets tasks for new Parliament
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev set a number of tasks for the Kazakh Parliament of the 6th convocation at the joint session of its chambers on Friday.
"First and foremost, the Parliament of the 6th convocation will pass the single tax and customs code in order to ensure transparency of all fiscal procedures," said the Head of State speaking of the tasks the newly convoked Parliament will be facing in the nearest future. "Secondly, after the Code on subsurface management is adopted, all norms regulating relations in that sphere will be accumulated in one legislative act. Thirdly, we need to amend the existing legislation on the issues of electric power."
The Kazakh President also stressed the need to amend the legislation on competitiveness and modernize the legislation on the issues of self-government.
President Nazarbayev expressed confidence that newly elected members of the Majilis will continue to cooperate constructively with their colleagues from the upper chamber - Senate.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- Park named after Abai opened in Antalya
- Kazakhstan abolishes death penalty
- New appointment in Kazakhstan’s Presidential Administration
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis