President Nazarbayev is visionary - Zainul Abidin Rasheed
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Non-resident Ambassador of Singapore to Kuwait, Foreign Minister's special envoy to Middle East and Member of the Board of directors of MediaCorp, believes that President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev is visionary.
"His thinking is clear and he understands the basics and prerequisites required for that kind of goals. As in Singapore's experience, the values and targets are easier set but the infrastructure and the educational framework take time to build," Zainul Abidin Rasheed notes.
"Equally critical is the leadership core needed at all levels, from political to government to education to private sector to the community. Kazakhstan is rich in resources and will have the wherewithal to make it work. President Nazarbayev has the drive to make it happen," he adds.
- Kazakhstani Olympic athletes arrive in Beijing
- Kazakhstan supports India’s initiative to build trade and economic platform
- Kazakh President suggests co-opening IT schools for Central Asia
- Kazakhstan suggests building transport and logistics consortium
- Asian Region has enormous potential, President Tokayev
- CA-India commodity turnover reaches USD 3 bln, Kazakh President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis