President Nazarbayev explores prospects for Almaty transport infrastructure development
ASTANA. October 28. KAZINFORM Today, Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has familiarized with the prospects for development of Almaty transport infrastructure, the president's press service reports.
President Nazarbayev inspected the new junction at the intersection of Al-Farabi Avenue and Rosybakiyev Street.
- Woman gives birth to triplets in Almaty
- President inks decree on day of national mourning in memory of COVID-19 victims
- Bed capacity for coronavirus patients in Kazakhstan increased by 70%
- Kazakhstan witnesses first signs of stabilization of situation, President Tokayev
- Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
- Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of Mourning
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis