President Nazarbayev discusses international agenda with Vladimir Putin
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev had a telephone conversation with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin on Tuesday, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
During the telephone talk, the heads of state discussed the most relevant issues of bilateral cooperation as well as the regional and international agenda, including the situation in Syria.
The telephone talk was initiated by the Russian side.
- Almaty to receive 50 tons of medical cargo from Russia
- All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- Head of State proposes environmental education as school subject
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis