President launches chemical production plant in Zhambyl rgn
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev has lunched the new plant for the production of chemicals in Zhambyl region.
According to the director of "Talas Investment company" LLP Bakhtiyar Aldashev, the plant's capacity is 15,000 tons of chemicals per year. Chemicals will be used by gold mining companies.
"Since that moment we will not depend on the import of chemicals, on the contrary, we will be able to export them. The plant created new jobs for 500 people", said B. Aldashev.
- President Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstanis on Public Service Day
- SCCI, Kazakhstan discuss promising investment opportunities
- Head of State receives Chairman of Kazakh Agency for Protection and Development of Competition
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Parliament adopts Government report on republican budget execution for 2020
- Kazakhstan channeled above KZT 6 bln for anti-recessionary measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis