President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Constitution Day
ASTANA. Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev congratulated Kazakhstanis on the Constitution Day, Akorda press service informs.
As the President noted, due to the provisions of the main law, the country managed to conduct deep reforms which ensured confident economic rise, improvement of people’s well-being and growth of the country’s authority at the international arena.
The values enshrined in the Constitution are reflected also in the Mangilik El Patriotic Act, N.Nazarbayev emphasized.
The Head of State wished well-being to all Kazakhstanis and stressed that joint efforts of the society and the state are aimed at all-round unlocking of the Constitution’s potential.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talked over phone
- Amendments to Law On political parties signed
- Head of State inks Election Law
- President Tokayev signs Peace Assembly Law
- Kazakh President congratulates school leavers on Day of Farewell Bell
- President inks amendments to legislation on mobilization
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis