President approves new concept of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for 2020-2030
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has approved the new concept of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for 2020-2030, Kazinform has learnt from the president’s press service.
According to the Akorda, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan is tasked to assume measures on the implementation of the Concept in three months. The Presidential Administration will keep under control the implementation of the decree on the Concept of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for 2020-2030.
The full text of the Concept is available at Akorda official website.
- Kazakhstani military medical team arrived in Lebanon
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Kazakhstan, Turkey discussed air service resumption
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan, total at 71,609
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis