President approves new concept of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for 2020-2030
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has approved the new concept of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for 2020-2030, Kazinform has learnt from the president’s press service.
According to the Akorda, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan is tasked to assume measures on the implementation of the Concept in three months. The Presidential Administration will keep under control the implementation of the decree on the Concept of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for 2020-2030.
The full text of the Concept is available at Akorda official website.
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- 235,000 get COVID-19 vaccine 1st dose in Atyrau region
- 3 pregnant women with COVID-19 in critical condition in Aktobe
- Iran's expert and cultural community discussed Kazakhstan's achievements over 30 years of independence
- Weekly Digest with highlights of President Tokayev’s working week released
- Top Kazakhstan’s tennis player Rybakina skyrockets in WTA doubles ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis