President appoints new head of National University of Defense named after N.Nazarbayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Sultan Kamaletdinov was appointed as the head of the National Defense University named after the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev, Kazinform reported with the reference to the press service of Akorda.
By a Decree of the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev Sultan Kamaletdinov was appointed to chair the National Defense University named after the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- New deputy governor of Pavlodar region appointed
- Volunteer recruitment starts for Birgemiz: Úmit project
- Elbasy charges Samruk Kazyna to back construction of 2 medical centers
- Schoolchildren in Kazakhstan to be provided with paper-based textbooks - Minister
- Kazakhstan to set up land reform committee
- 172 more Kazakhstanis beat coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis