President amends law on issues of Caspian Sea-based activities
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, has signed the law amending and introducing changes to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on the issues related to the activities at the Caspian Sea, Kazinform cites the press service of Akorda.
The law’s text shall be published in the press.
- Kazakhstan to construct 5 new petrochemical plants by 2025
- 2,108 air passengers return to Kazakhstan with PCR tests
- President Tokayev extends condolences to Turkey over fatal helicopter crash
- Kazakhstan to build new gas plant at Kashagan this year
- Kazakhstan may ramp up oil production up to 86 mln tons
- Kazakhstani wrestlers claim 7 medals on Day 1 of Matteo Pellicone Memorial
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis