President amends International Treaties Act
15 March 2021 15:51
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh Head of State has signed the law on introducing amends and additions to the International Treaties Act of Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the press service of Akorda.
The text of the law shall be published in the press.
- Cyclist Nurbergen Nurlykhassym signs for Astana Qazaqstan Team
- Kazakhstan’s top seed Bublik climbes in ATP singles ranking
- President Tokayev receives Chairman of Saudi Arabia Consultative Assembly
- 90 COVID-19 patients on life support in Almaty
- 2bn trees to be planted in Kazakhstan by 2025
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker, Saudi Consultative Assembly Chairman meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis