President amends Code on administrative offences
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has inked the Law «On amendments to the Code on administrative offences of the Republic of Kazakhstan», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is to be published in the press.
- 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS
- Kazakhstan stands ready to deliver anti-COVID vaccines – President
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Head of State urges CIS to deepen agricultural cooperation
- CIS turned into respected international organization – Tokayev
- Tokayev suggests speeding up CIS trade and economic coop
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis