Preparations for Tokayev’s visit to Kyrgyzstan discussed in Bishkek
BISHKEK. KAZINFORM – In the framework of his working trip to Kyrgyzstan Marat Syzdykov, vice Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, met with Chingiz Aidarbekov, Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan, according to the press service of the Ministry.
The parties have discussed preparations for Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s state visit to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. In addition, the meeting considered a number of issues of bilateral cooperation and singled prospects of further partnership.
- Kazakhstan supports solution of Palestinian-Israel conflict by peaceful means
- President Tokayev receives KAZ Minerals Chairman
- President Tokayev extends condolences over school shooting in Kazan
- Kazakh President sends telegram of condolences to President of Afghanistan
- President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Victory Day
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives congratulations on Victory Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis