Preparations for Tokayev’s visit to Kyrgyzstan discussed in Bishkek
BISHKEK. KAZINFORM – In the framework of his working trip to Kyrgyzstan Marat Syzdykov, vice Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, met with Chingiz Aidarbekov, Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan, according to the press service of the Ministry.
The parties have discussed preparations for Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s state visit to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. In addition, the meeting considered a number of issues of bilateral cooperation and singled prospects of further partnership.
- President Tokayev receives CEO of Samruk-Kazyna Fund
- Elbasy met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE
- President Tokayev receives Kazakh Minister of Agriculture
- Kazakh President suggests revision to country’s regulations on use of national symbols
- Cyprus sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
- Atyrau rgn Governor reports on socioeconomic development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis