Preparations for Tokayev’s visit to Kyrgyzstan discussed in Bishkek
BISHKEK. KAZINFORM – In the framework of his working trip to Kyrgyzstan Marat Syzdykov, vice Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, met with Chingiz Aidarbekov, Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan, according to the press service of the Ministry.
The parties have discussed preparations for Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s state visit to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. In addition, the meeting considered a number of issues of bilateral cooperation and singled prospects of further partnership.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visits Hyundai Trans Kazakhstan plant
- Head of State visits KSM Technovid LLP
- President Tokayev visits new branch of clinical infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- President Tokayev arrives in Almaty city
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis