Preparations for Tokayev’s visit to Kyrgyzstan discussed in Bishkek
BISHKEK. KAZINFORM – In the framework of his working trip to Kyrgyzstan Marat Syzdykov, vice Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, met with Chingiz Aidarbekov, Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan, according to the press service of the Ministry.
The parties have discussed preparations for Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s state visit to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. In addition, the meeting considered a number of issues of bilateral cooperation and singled prospects of further partnership.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss joint efforts to maintain regional security
- Kazakh President to pay state visit to Turkmenistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis