Pregnant woman infected with COVID-19 dies in Aktobe region
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – A pregnant woman diagnosed with the coronavirus infection died in Aktobe city on Sunday, local authorities have confirmed, Kazinform reports.
According to adviser to the governor of Aktobe region Asset Kaliyev, the woman who died at the regional infectious hospital had pneumonia and respiratory failure. It hasn’t revealed how many months she was along.
In total, some 1,000 people diagnosed with pneumonia are currently being treated at hospitals across Aktobe region. 27 people are at the intensive case units.
So far, 47 people have died of pneumonia in Aktobe region since the beginning of June.
- Russian doctors arrive in Atyrau to help fight coronavirus
- N Kazakhstan sees more hospital beds for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Health Ministry conducts more than 50,000 additional COVID-19 tests, announces 401 new cases, 492 recoveries, two deaths
- Turkey to send humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis