Political stability of great importance for investors, view
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Tokyo Rope International President Kazunori Sato congratulated the people of Kazakhstan on presidential election.
"First of all, let me congratulate the people of Kazakhstan on presidential election. Since gaining its independence Kazakhstan has ensured sustainable economic development due to its political stability," he added. He also stressed great impact of the country's political stability for investors which is the key beacon for investments.
"There is our company's plant working in Almaty. The company plans to expand its presence. Currently, Japan and Kazakhstan enjoy good relations," he added.
Kazunori Sato expressed hope that new President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev would continue policy aimed at strengthening bilateral cooperation.
"I think the results of the election created conditions for further development of Kazakhstan," the businessman noted.
- Newly appointed Ambassador of India meets with journalists in Nur-Sultan
- USAID and Central Asian Governments agree to next steps to create a regional electricity market
- Belarus discusses military cooperation with Pakistan, Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan ready to join WTO Initiatives in preparation for 12th Ministerial Conference
- CICA Senior Officials Committee held a meeting
- Anthology of Kazakh Kuy project unveiled in U.S.
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis