Poland lifts bans on Kazakhstani direct flights
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – By the decision of the Polish Government, Kazakhstan is no longer in the list of the countries banned to carry out direct flights to Warsaw, Kazinform cites the press service of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan is no longer in the list of the countries banned to carry out direct flights to Warsaw as the country has observed improvements in the sanitary and epidemic situation.
30 countries that are still in the list include Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Israel, Iraq, Spain, Qatar, Kuwait, Moldova, Peru, the USA, France, Montenegro, and so on.
- Snow to fall in northern parts of Kazakhstan
- Health ministry issues update on COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 62 more, killing 1 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s population up 1.3 pct
- International scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists on the rise
- Kazakhstan launches programming learning platform
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis