Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported over 9,500 cases of pneumonia with symptoms of the coronavirus infection as of August 6, 2020, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
According to the updated data shared by Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Health, starting from August 1, the country has registered 9,584 pneumonia cases. The death toll stands at 102.
The Ministry also revealed that 25,912 patients, including 139 children, are still being treated for the coronavirus infection.
170 patients are in grave condition and 41 are on artificial lung ventilation.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Number of foreign workers totals around 16 thou in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis