Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported over 9,500 cases of pneumonia with symptoms of the coronavirus infection as of August 6, 2020, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
According to the updated data shared by Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Health, starting from August 1, the country has registered 9,584 pneumonia cases. The death toll stands at 102.
The Ministry also revealed that 25,912 patients, including 139 children, are still being treated for the coronavirus infection.
170 patients are in grave condition and 41 are on artificial lung ventilation.
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakh taekwondo practitioners upset in quarterfinal
- Kazakh boxer loses in Tokyo Olympics Round of 16
- Uzbekistan registers an all-time high of new coronavirus cases in past day
- Kazakh President inspects KazRost Engineering Ltd in Kostanay
- Kostanay rgn reports over 200 daily COVID-19 cases
- Kazakhstani men’s water polo team remains winless at Tokyo Olympics
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis