Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported over 9,500 cases of pneumonia with symptoms of the coronavirus infection as of August 6, 2020, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
According to the updated data shared by Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Health, starting from August 1, the country has registered 9,584 pneumonia cases. The death toll stands at 102.
The Ministry also revealed that 25,912 patients, including 139 children, are still being treated for the coronavirus infection.
170 patients are in grave condition and 41 are on artificial lung ventilation.
- Kazakh Head of State meets with EBRD President Odile Renaud-Basso
- Tokayev addresses 9th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan, expresses State's support to sector
- Humanitarian sphere has reached a new level - Kazakh Secretary of State
- 827,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty
- Above 100 kids treated for coronavirus in Almaty
- Australia seeks COVID vaccine approval for children as young as five
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis