PM to tour regions of Kazakhstan in summer
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Massimov is expected to visit regions of the country this summer.It was revealed at the joint session of the Kazakh Parliament chambers in Astana on Friday.
It was revealed at the joint session of the Kazakh Parliament chambers in Astana on Friday.
"I am planning to visit regions of the country to inspect problems that exist at the local level. You are welcome to submit your proposals," Premier Massimov told parliamentarians during the session.
- USAID and Central Asian Governments agree to next steps to create a regional electricity market
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Education and Science
- 80% of members of Kazakh Government inoculated against COVID-19
- Kazakhstan sets goal to vaccinate 70,000 per day – Deputy PM
- Chairperson of Information Committee relieved of the post
- Epidemiological situation in Kazakh capital remains unfavourable
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis