PM Mamin visits Kazakhstan’s leading farming enterprise
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Prime Minister Askar Mamin paid a working visit to Rodina village in Tselinograd district of Akmola region where he familiarized with the day to day activity of Agrofirma Rodina LLP, Kazinform has learnt from the prime minister’s press service.
During the visit, Prime Minister Mamin surveyed the enterprise’s agricultural machinery fleet, dairy complex, Rodina plant as well as social facilities in the village, including a hockey court, a school, a supermarket and so on.
«Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev and President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev pay utmost attention to the issues of development of villages and domestic agroindustrial complex. Your enterprise is one of the leaders in agricultural sphere in Kazakhstan. It is necessary to disseminate the accumulated experience across other agricultural firms and companies in Kazakhstan,» Mamin told head of the company Ivan Sauer.
Sauer, in turn, told the Premier how he plans to further grow the farming enterprise.
The visit was held as part of the implementation of the «Auyl – yel besigi» (Village the cradle of the country) project.
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- Kazakhstan opens road crossings on borders with China
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Kazakh PM holds session of Council of Eurasian Development Bank
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis