PM Mamin instructs to fulfill targets of housing construction
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Within the Nurly Zher program implementation about 33.5 million square meters have been built, this was announced by Prime Minister Askar Mamin at a government meeting, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«This made it possible to provide housing for about 300 thousand families. Over KZT3.3 trillion was invested in housing 85% of which is funds from private investors», Askar Mamin said
The Head of Government also named the leading regions in housing construction: Kyzylorda, Aktobe, and Turkestan regions.
However, Pavlodar, Mangystau regions and the city of Nur-Sultan demonstrate decrease in housing construction and problems regarding the development of allocated funds.
In this regard the Prime Minister instructed the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development, the Baiterek holding, and regional Akims to ensure the implementation of the set targets for the current year.
«According to the results of the year we must commission over 13 million square meters of housing. In his election program and the State of the Nation Address Kassym-Jomart Tokayev pointed to the need to unite the existing housing programs within a single housing policy. In addition he instructed to work out the Nurly Zher program until 2025», added Askar Mamin.
- 15,907 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- COVID-19: 15,860 recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan confirms 1,403 new coronavirus cases
- World Dombyra Festival: Dombyra player from Altai Republic dedicates kui to Dimash Kudaibergen
- 1,452 new coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan for the past day
- China sends humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis