PM holds meetings on support of various sectors of economy
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - From April 29 to May 4 the current year Prime Minister Askar Mamin held meetings on the development and support of the construction industry, civil aviation, manufacturing, agricultural and transport sectors, small and medium-sized businesses, trade and tourism, primeminister.kz reports.
The sittings were attended by heads of central government bodies, JSC NWF Samruk-Kazyna, JSC NMH Baiterek, NCE Atameken and industry associations. The meetings examined in detail tax incentive measures for business entities, lending, protection of domestic producers, regulated procurement tools, support for export-oriented enterprises, primarily those manufacturing medium and high value added products, further simplification of licensing procedures, and others.
Prime Minister A. Mamin instructed to take into account the developed approaches to support economic sectors in the preparation of the Comprehensive Plan for the Restoration of Economic Growth in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Kazakh and Russian PMs hold talks
- Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports GDP growth at 3.4% in 9 mths
- The task is to create over 1 mln jobs, Kelimbetov
- U.S. announces additional $2.4 mln to support COVID-19 assistance in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis