PM chairs meeting on use of Astana Expo 2017 facilities
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev has held a meeting today regarding the post-exhibition use of the facilities of the International specialized exhibition Expo 2017, Kazinform cites primeminister.kz.
The meeting participants discussed the issues of unveiling the innovation ecosystem facilities, including the Astana International Financial Centre, Astana Hub, International IT University, and International Center for Green Technologies at Astana Expo-2017 site.
Chairman of Board of Astana EXPO-2017 National Company JSC Yerbol Shormanov, First Deputy Prime Minister Askar Mamin, Governor of the Astana International Financial Centre Kairat Kelimbetov, Minister of Education and Science Yerlan Sagadiyev, Minister of Information and Communications Dauren Abayev, and Mayor of Astana Asset Issekeshev addressed the meeting.
- Kazakh PM tours Akmola rgn
- Yeraly Tugzhanov assigns to take restrictive measures in E Kazakhstan
- Kazakh PM receives Kyrgyzstan FM
- Kazakhstan to build engineering and digital transformation centre
- Kazakhstan to increase PCR testing capacity up to 73,000 a day
- Kazakhstan to open project office for development of 5 national parks in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis