People's Assembly of Kazakhstan forms pool of philanthropists
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The People's Assembly of Kazakhstan has formed a pool of 300 large philanthropists and charity givers, President Nursultan Nazarbayev announced on Friday.
President Nazarbayev participated in the joint session of the Kazakh Parliament chambers dedicated to the opening of the first session of the Parliament of the 6th convocation, the president's press service reports.
At the session the Kazakh leader revealed that the republican database of those in need of help had been created as well.
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- Park named after Abai opened in Antalya
- Kazakhstan abolishes death penalty
- New appointment in Kazakhstan’s Presidential Administration
- Thousands may lose jobs in Kazakhstan in case of 2nd wave of COVID-19 – Labor Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis