Pedestrian hit and killed by drunk woman in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - A drunk woman hit a pedestrian walking along a sidewalk in the city of Almaty, the Kazinform correspondent reports.
The fatal road accident occurred near the MEGA Alma-Ata shopping center on Rozybakieva Street. A woman born in 1992 was at the wheel of a Hyundai car. She was taken into custody.
According to the police department, the investigation is underway.Photo: «Территория происшествий»
- In-person meeting of Eurasian Intergovernmental Council on 5 Feb confirmed
- COVID-19: Almaty city in ‘yellow zone’
- Quake occurs 517 km northeastwards Almaty
- Eurasian Intergovernmental Council to meet in-person in Kazakhstan on 5 February
- New director of Almaty Metro appointed
- Kazakh pupils sweep 90 medals at Int’l Zhautykov Olympiad
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis