Pavlodar rgn plans to scale up meat production by 10% each year
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Pavlodar region is to scale up its meat production by 10% each year, Kazinform correspondent reports.
During a briefing held at the Central Communications Service, Governor of Pavlodar region Abylkair Skakov said that the region’s agro-industrial sector accounts for 8.8% of GRP. He also noted that irrigated agriculture, production of milk and meat are envisaged as the main points of growth.
He went on to say that the area of arable land had been increased to up to 121 thousand hectares this year.
He also added that 7 dairy farms are slated for launch this year, 15 more will be commissioned in the next three years, which will lead to a 60% growth in milk production in the region. The region plans to put into service a large feed yard for 5,000 heads in the next year.
According to the governor, there are plans to scale up the region’s meat production by 10% each year.
- Pavlodar rgn sees drop in weekly COVID-19 case growth rate
- Over 1.6 thou people employed via new online recruiting platform Samruk Qyzmet in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade hits USD 28.1 bln
- Kazakh President receives Deputy PM
- Kazakhstan sees rise in livestock, poultry bird counts
- E Kazakhstan, Pavlodar rgns to brace for cold temperatures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis